Calculating the right placards can quickly become a nightmare… unless you have EZ-Placard!
Using any internet connected device (smartphone, tablet, PC, scanner) running any OS (Windows, Android, iOS, BlackBerry), our mobile app will allow you to calculate the placards required, even for mixed loads and LTL using our unique “virtual truck” approach.
- Extremely user-friendly and simple to use, even for someone who isn’t computer savvy
- Add basic manual shipment simply by answering a few questions
- Add and remove shipments created with EZ-Ship by entering the tracking number
- Scan the HSI QR Code on the markings or the shipper’s declaration, and easily add the shipment to the vehicle
- Add multiple shipments at once by scanning a manifest
- Linked in real-time with the EZ-Fleet module
- View the shipper’s declaration for shipments created using EZ-Ship
- Works on any internet connected device (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows, etc.)
- Ensure that all dangerous goods in the vehicle are compatible with our segregation checker
We offer the HAZWOPER (Hazardous Waste Operator and Emergency Responder) courses and DOT training in 60 cities. Compliance Solutions offers open enrollment classes in 12 different cities every week. Our clients can count on the same consistent training and quality across the country. Our staff of over 30 highly quailed EH&S professionals have a combined experience level of over 350 years. These Instructors are based in 25 cites across the US to provide timely response to our clients needs.
- Increased productivity for the driver, since he doesn’t have to waste time trying to figure out the correct placards
- Eliminates the risk of placarding and segregation mistakes, and therefore eliminate fines
- Make sure your customers give you the correct placards
- Paperless solution, since all the documentation and declarations are all available through the application
- Enables the driver to become autonomous in calculating his placards, freeing up the time of his dispatchers
HSI QR Code
For shipments created by your customers in our EZ-Ship module, customers have the possibility of adding our HSI QR code on each marking and even on the shipper’s declaration!
Using any QR code scanner app (available on Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows, etc.), all the driver has to do is scan the code in question, and he’s taken a page within the mobile app where he can see the actual shipment, the placards required for the shipment, and can add it to his virtual truck with on press of a button.