10-Hour OSHA Construction Safety Training Online
Who Should Take This Course?
- Employees, contractors and other personnel who have responsibilities and/or work assignments on constructions sites, especially construction workers who are actively engaged in construction activities should take this course prior to entering a construction site.
- Entry-level personnel with little or no experience on construction sites.
- Personnel with previous construction experience who work in states that now have a requirement for OSHA Construction Safety.
- New Hampshire
- New York
- Rhode Island
- OSHA advises that all workers should receive additional site and function specific training based on the specific hazards of their jobs.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) recommends Outreach Training as an orientation for workers employed in the construction industry. This OSHA-online 10-Hour Construction Industry Outreach Training program is designed for entry-level construction workers and will help individuals gain critical knowledge on a variety of OSHA-regulated safety and health topics.
This online course from Compliance Solutions provides construction personnel and entry level workers an overview of the basic hazards that will be encountered on a construction site, how site safety is organized and implemented as well as which areas fall under the umbrella of OSHA’s jurisdiction. Students will gain a basic understanding of how regulations and OSHA safeguards operate to protect both workers and employers, and how they can benefit personally from a better understanding of OSHA standards.
Upon successful completion of the 10-Hour OSHA Construction Safety Training, Students will be able to:
- Explain OSHA’s purpose and how its standards serve to make the workplace safer for construction workers
- Discuss the major areas in construction to which OSHA standards apply, and what those standards mandate
- Recall what employer/employee issues OSHA covers, how and when to contact OSHA , and what protections OSHA may provide
- Name overall safety practices relevant to the construction industry, and explain what precautions to take against hazards on the job
- Obtain your OSHA 10 Card
Completion Instructions, Requirements, and Checklist
Assessment Quiz on completion of the module.
CEU’s, Duration, Prerequisites
Course Topics - Contact Us for a Detailed Outline
- Electrical Safety
- Fall Protection, Struck-By & Caught-Between Accidents
- Hazards in Communication
- Materials Storage
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Power Tools