Electrical Safety Awareness Training Online
Who Should Take This Course?
Workers that are potentially exposed to electrical energy during daily performance of their jobs. Almost any occupation is potentially at risk, including painters, truck drivers, construction workers, engineers, farm workers, and firefighters.
The Electrical Safety Awareness Training class is designed to present an overview of electrical energy and the hazards of systems operating at 50-600 Volts, as well as workplace practices to prevent injuries, fires, and arc flashes. Recognizing and understanding the nature of electrical hazards, and taking proper precautions to prevent related injuries can be a matter of life or death.
After taking the Electrical Safety Awareness Training, the student will be able to:
- Recognize and understand the nature of electrical hazards
- Recognize and understand proper precautions to prevent related injuries
- Give a general description of electrical energy and the hazards of systems operating at 50-600 Volts
- Recognize and understand workplace practices to prevent injuries, fires, and arc flashes
Completion Instructions, Requirements, and Checklist
Assessment Quiz on completion of the module.
CEU’s, Duration, Prerequisites
Course Topics - Contact Us for a Detailed Outline
- De-Energized Vs. Energized
- Effects Of Electricity
- Fundamentals Of Electricity
- Preparing To Work Safely
- Qualified Person
- Recognizing Hazards
- Safe Work Practices