Emergency Response to Terrorism Training Course Online
Who Should Take This Course?
Primary readers are Industrial Emergency Response Team members, Security personnel, and Public agency emergency personnel.
Secondary readers are Law enforcement personnel, emergency communication personnel, public works management, public health workers, military / National Guard, and disaster response agencies.
The purpose of the online course is to provide you with information on terrorism, the types of weapons used and types of harm associated with terrorist attacks, and what to do in an emergency situation if a terrorist attack occurs.
After completing Emergency Response to Terrorism, you’ll be able to:
- Define and discuss terrorism and provide some examples of significant terrorist actions that have occurred.
- Recognize the circumstances and indicators that may signify that an event was terrorist-induced.
- Implement self-protective measures to protect yourself and other emergency responders.
- Define the unique scene security situations associated with terrorist acts.
- Identify the appropriate agencies that need to be notified.
- Define and describe the defensive considerations associated with each type of incident.
- Describe command and control issues associated with crime scene activities.
- Define and describe recovery and termination issues.
Completion Instructions, Requirements, and Checklist
Assessment Quiz on completion of module
CEU’s, Duration, Prerequisites
Course Topics - Contact Us for a Detailed Outline
- Incidents And Indicators
- Notification And Coordination
- Response Priorities
- Scene Evaluation And Control
- Types Of Weapons And Types Of Harm
- What Is Terrorism?