EPA Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest Online Training Course
As of September 5th, 2006, all transporters, generators and TSDF operators are required to use the new Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest form.
Who Should Take This Course?
Basically, any employee who is involved in preparing, shipping, tracking, and receiving hazardous waste shipments, including:
- Hazmat clerks
- Warehouse personnel
- Compliance managers
- Shipping supervisors
- Transporters and waste management firms
- Hazardous waste handlers and consultants
- Hazardous waste consultants
- TSDF shipping personnel
- State and Federal agencies
There is a MAJOR change underway you need to be aware of!!!
As of September 5th, 2006, all transporters, generators and TSDF operators are required to use the new Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest form. Any old hazardous waste manifest forms should be discarded. Federal Regulations now require generators and transporters of hazardous waste and owners or operators of hazardous waste treatment, storage and disposal facilities to complete the new manifest form and, if necessary the Continuation Sheet for ALL Inter and Intra-State Hazardous Waste Shipments.
Compliance Solutions is now offering a concise online training course (most people complete the training in under 1-hour!) to ease your employees transition into the new requirements!
- How to Correctly fill out the new manifest and all associated forms (Continuation Form 8700-22A for example)
- Registration requirements for acquiring and printing the forms fro Authorized Vendors (you can’t print your own anymore! The new forms must be purchased from an EPA approved vender as the new Manifest forms are sequentially numbered).
- New entries for discrepancies, load rejections, and international shipments
- New hazardous waste codes and report management method codes
- Requirements for reporting waste quantities
- New fields for generator address and emergency response numbers
- How to avoid exceptions and contingencies (so your shipments are not refused or returned)!
Completion Instructions, Requirements, and Checklist
Assessment Quiz on completion of the module.