Ergonomics for Manufacturing Online Course
Who Should Take This Course?
Employees in a manufacturing setting, who are at risk of suffering from ergonomic injuries.
Ergonomics for Manufacturing is an overview of musculoskeletal disorders, their signs and symptoms, and ergonomic risk factors. You will learn how to apply ergonomic principles in the workplace to reduce injury and increase human performance.
After taking this online course, the student will be able to:
- Apply simple principles to improve the ergonomics of the workplace
- Recognize common work-related Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs)
- Successfully communicate any health challenges to a health care provider.
Completion Instructions, Requirements, and Checklist
Assessment Quiz on completion of the module.
CEU’s, Duration, Prerequisites
Course Topics - Contact Us for a Detailed Outline
- Ergonomics Basics
- Minimizing Risk To Back, Arms And Hands
- MSDS Of The Back, Arms And Hands
- Your Ergonomic Role