IATA Dangerous Goods Transportation Training Online
Important Notice: This course has a MANDATORY PREREQUISITE: Due to the advanced nature of the content being covered in this course, the student MUST show successful completion of one of the following courses:
- A current IATA Certification (within the last 12 months) or;
- A current DOT Hazmat Transportation Certification (within the last 2 years) under 49 CFR 172.704
A copy of a certificate MUST be faxed to: 303-307-0703 Attn. Director of Transportation Safety BEFORE your registration will be released.
Note: If you took the course with Compliance Solutions, send an email to email@example.com with the following information and we will release your registration:
- Student Name
- Month and year you took the course
Who Should Take This Course?
The IATA Dangerous Goods Training-Online Course is required for employees who are involved in the packaging and shipment of Packed Cargo Air Consignments.
The purpose of IATA Dangerous Goods Transportation Training is to provide employees with the general requirements for the movement of packed cargo by air.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the requirements IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) for air consignments.
- Determine suitable packaging type for dangerous goods packed cargo consignments.
- Become familiar with State and Carrier Variations.
- Follow the principles of segregation.
- Determine quantity limitations of dangerous goods offered for transport by air.
- Compute the calculation of Quantity Values.
- Select the correct dangerous goods documentation and marking requirements for air consignments.
Completion Instructions, Requirements, and Checklist
Online exam to be taken upon completion of this course.
CEU’s, Duration, Prerequisites
Course Topics - Contact Us for a Detailed Outline
- Classification Requirements
- Loading And Segregation
- Placarding, Labeling And Marking
- State And Operator Variations