Machine Guarding For General Industry Training Course Online
Who Should Take This Course?
Persons working with machinery in the U.S. – General Industry
Machine Guarding For General Industry introduces you to the hazards created from machinery. This online course discusses how to protect yourself against these hazards and what devices and/or equipment are in place to aid in your overall safe operation of machinery.
In Machine Guarding For General Industry, you will be able to:
- Recognize the mechanical hazards associated with machines
- Recognize, for the machines worked with, where the safeguards are located, how they provide protection, and what hazards they protect against
- Explain how and under what circumstances guards can be removed
- Explain what to if guards are missing, damaged, or inadequate
Completion Instructions, Requirements, and Checklist
Assessment Quiz on completion of the online module.
CEU’s, Duration, Prerequisites
Course Topics - Contact Us for a Detailed Outline
- Feeding And Ejection
- Hazardous Actions & Motions
- Safeguard By Location
- Safeguard Removal
- Safety Devices
- Training & PPE
- Types Of Guards