Managing Workplace Safety and Health Training Online
Who Should Take This Course?
Primary Readers: Supervisors and managers
Secondary Readers: EHS professionals, employees
Supervisors and managers are responsible for the safety of their employees. Besides their legal and moral responsibilities, supervisors also have an obligation to protect their company from expensive workplace accidents. Managing Workplace Safety and Health will teach supervisors how they can protect their employees and support their company’s Environmental, Safety and Health polices.
After completing this online course, the learner should be able to:
- identify responsibilities for safety implementation.
- use job safety analysis for hazard assessments.
- conduct a safety inspection of work areas and observe employee behaviors.
- conduct a basic accident investigation.
- identify safety-training needs for worker populations.
- correctly report and record occupational injuries and illnesses.
Completion Instructions, Requirements, and Checklist
Assessment Quiz on completion of the module.
CEU’s, Duration, Prerequisites
Course Topics - Contact Us for a Detailed Outline
- Accident Investigation And Reporting
- Communication And Employee Involvement
- EHS Training
- Emergency Procedures
- Job Safety Analysis
- Osha Inspections
- Rate Yourself As A Manager
- Safety Implementation Responsibilities