Personal Protective Equipment PPE Training
Who Should Take This Course?
Employees who are new to a company or who need a refresher in Personal Protective Equipment or PPE training.
Personal Protective Equipment identifies the types of PPE available, proper use and maintenance of PPE, as well as manager and employee responsibilities.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the importance of wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Identify PPE Responsibilities:
- Management: To select PPE appropriately to task and to require its use
- Employees: To use selected PPE consistently and correctly
- Identify some of the uses and limitations of protection provided by specific types of PPE focusing on common examples of eye/face, head, body, foot, and hand protection
- Explain the importance of assuring good fit and how to inspect, clean, and maintain PPE
Completion Instructions, Requirements, and Checklist
Assessment Quiz on completion of the course.
CEU’s, Duration, Prerequisites
Course Topics - Contact Us for a Detailed Outline
- Body Protection
- Eye & Face Protection
- Hand Protection
- Head Protection
- Other Kinds Of PPE
- PPE Responsibilities
- Protective Footwear