Semiconductor Electrical Safety Awareness Training Online
Who Should Take This Course?
This online training course is developed specifically for employees of the Semiconductor industry that have exposure or responsibilities where electrical safety is a concern.
Semiconductor Electrical Safety Awareness Training is divided into nine units:
- Unit 1: Qualified Persons
- Unit 2: Fundamentals of Electricity
- Unit 3: Effects of Electricity
- Unit 4: Preparing to Work Safely
- Unit 5: Recognizing Hazards
- Unit 6: Safe Work Practices
- Unit 7: Other Electrical Devices
- Unit 8: Emergency Response
- Unit 9: Summary & Conclusion
Throughout the online course you will be asked to participate in a variety of interactive exercises. Each exercise tests your knowledge on the course content. At the end of the course, you will need to take a final exam to quantify your understanding of the course materials. The course duration is approximately 1 hour and can be completed at your convenience in multiple sessions.
Completion Instructions, Requirements, and Checklist
Assessment Quiz on completion of the module.
CEU’s, Duration, Prerequisites
Course Topics - Contact Us for a Detailed Outline
- Qualified Persons
- Fundamentals of Electricity
- Effects of Electricity
- Preparing to Work Safely
- Recognizing Hazards
- Safe Work Practices
- Other Electrical Devices
- Emergency Response
- Summary & Conclusion