Semiconductor Hazardous Energy Control Training Online
Who Should Take This Course?
- Perform maintenance on machines or equipment
- Use machines or equipment on which servicing is performed
- Work around machinery or equipment, which use hazardous energy
- Need training in hazardous energy control.
Hazardous energy is any energy that if released in an uncontrolled manner has the potential to cause harm or potentially fatal injuries. Semiconductor fabrication facilities (fabs) and semiconductor equipment manufacturing facilities are complex work places containing nearly every type of hazardous energy. Semiconductor Hazardous Energy Control will teach you to understand and follow established procedures to help safeguard you from such harm. This course also discusses the practices and procedures used to control hazardous energy, referred to as lockout/tagout.
Upon completing Semiconductor Hazardous Energy Control Training, students will be able to:
- Identify the main types of hazardous energy and recognize which ones apply to you
- Describe the purpose of a lockout/tagout program
- Define the responsibilities of the individuals that are affected by a lockout/tagout program
- Apply methods and procedures involved in an effective lockout/tagout program
Completion Instructions, Requirements, and Checklist
Assessment Quiz on completion of course.
CEU’s, Duration, Prerequisites
Course Topics - Contact Us for a Detailed Outline
- Methods Of Controlling Energy
- Procedures & Requirements
- Types Of Hazardous Energy