If your company:
- Trains 11+ employees a year
- Prefers Instructor-Led (seminar) training
- Has the need to train SOME employees online AND;
- Needs the flexibility of moving between both
The Premium Flex Account is for you. This hybrid plan offers deeper discounts than our Frequent Trainer Program (seminar training) but slightly lower amounts for online training (Corporate Block Program). The ideal customer needs the FLEXiblity to move between both online AND seminar training when schedules change or when certification is needed in a hurry. Flex Members benefit from this option without incurring a fee. Contact us today to start saving on every registration.
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER-OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(e)
- 24 Hour HAZWOPER-OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(e)
- 8 Hour HAZWOPER Refresher-OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(e)
- 8 Hour Technician Level III Refresher-OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(q)
- DOT Hazardous Materials Transportation-49 CFR 172.704
- Instructor-led Only (no online course option available for the following courses):
- Technician Level III Emergency Responder-OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(q)
- 16 Hour HAZWOPER Upgrade-OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(e)
Online Only (no instructor-led course option available for the following courses):
- OSHA Site Supervisor Online-OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(e)(iv)
- IATA Online-OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(e)(iv)
- Confined Space Entry Online-OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146
- Hazard Communication (HAZCOM)-OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)-OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Respiratory Protection Training-OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134
- RCRA/EPA Hazardous Waste Management Online-EPA 40 CFR 262.34 and 265.16
- Bloodborne Pathogens Online-OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030
You may substitute any of our 50 online training courses for items in this list. For a complete list of online courses click here.
How it works
Companies buy a block of licenses for ANY COMBINATION of courses (Instructor-led and online) listed above. The program allows the use of licenses for Instructor-led (seminar) training AND Online courses…it’s your choice! The Flex Account gives deeper discounts than the Frequent Trainer Program with no annual fees. Simply fill out the Flex Account Registration Form with the number of licenses and course type and return it.
Flex Account Price Discounts:
- 11-25 licenses: 12% discount
- 26-50 licenses: 16% discount
- 51+ licenses: 20% discount
The final price is determined by the licenses purchased AND the payment method. If the purchaser pays at the time of purchase (credit card or ACH) their discount (above) will be taken off the Pre-Paid course price, AFTER Discount. Please Note: If the purchaser pays by check and wants to take advantage of the Pre-Paid discount, they must provide payment at the SAME TIME they send their registration form. If the company uses ANY OTHER Payment Method, their discount will be applied to the Invoice Price.
Clients have one-full-year (12 months) to use licenses purchased under this program. All purchases are final and no refunds or credits will be issued for any reason. Licenses that are not used by the expiration date will expire and have no value.
Multiple student discounts DO NOT apply under this program. The maximum discount level is 20%.
When using a license, Clients may register that student for an Instructor-led (seminar) or the Online version of the SAME COURSE (if available, see courses listed above). Once this block is purchased, no refunds or credits will be issued for any reason. You may NOT transfer between course types (I.E. If you purchase a 24-Hour HAZWOPER, you may not use the license for a 40-Hour course)
All registrations are subject to our standard Reschedule/Cancellation policy.
Unless you notify us in writing within 24 hours from the date you register, the following fees will apply:
- All cancellations/reschedules are billed a 25% administrative fee if not cancelled within 24-hours of the registration date.
- Any cancellation/reschedule received less than 3 business days (M-F) prior to class start will be charged a 50% fee. The balance cannot be refunded and will result in a class credit only!
- Any cancellation/reschedule (including no-shows) inside of 24 hours of the class start date is ineligible for a refund!
Compliance Solutions Instructor-led classes are held based upon sufficient registrations. Many of our HAZWOPER classes are Guaranteed to be held. If Compliance Solutions receives a 40 Hour HAZWOPER registration for any one of these Guaranteed 40 Hour HAZWOPER Classes at least 8 (eight) business days prior to the start date then that class is Guaranteed. Compliance Solutions reserves the right to cancel a Guaranteed class. If this happens, all Guaranteed registrants will be refunded an amount equal to the cost of the registration AND we will reschedule the student into another class. This means they will take the course for FREE. Payments are limited to 1 payment per student (even if the student is rescheduled multiple times). See Compliance Solutions HAZWOPER training schedule a complete list of Guaranteed classes.
FLEX ACCOUNT Transfer Option:
If a student starts taking an online course and wishes to transfer to an Instructor-led class, we will transfer the student provided the following conditions have been met:
- The Student and has not completed more than 25% of the online course.
- There are sufficient registrations to “Confirm” the Instructor-led class.
Please Note: There is a difference between a confirmed class and a Guaranteed Class. A confirmed class has received a sufficient number of registrations for us to hold the course. Flex Account Customers may call our office at any time to verify if a class city and date is confirmed. Flex Account transfer registrations are not GUARANTEED and do not qualify as a guaranteed registration REGARDLESS of if the class offered is a Guaranteed class or not.
FLEX ACCOUNT Reschedule/Cancel Fees:
Cancellations/Reschedules are subject to our Standard Reschedule/Cancel Policy.
Once a Flex Account Block has been purchased, the company is entitled to the same discount level for one full year. The customer can add more licenses by contacting us and ordering with the SAME payment method used for the original purchase.