Seminar Cancellation/Refund Policy
All requests to cancel or reschedule MUST be made IN-WRITING (verbal requests will NOT be honored) and sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests for cancellation or reschedule received up to, but not including, 3-business days prior to the class start date will have 25% of the class fee withheld to cover administrative and processing fees.
- Requests received between 72 and 24-hours of the class start date (weekends excluded) will be assessed 50% of the class fee. The balance of the class fee can ONLY be transferred to another seminar. No Refunds will be issued.
- Requests received within 24-hours of class start date (or if the student “No-Shows” the first day) will be assessed 100% of the class fee. No Refunds or Reschedules will be made.
- All registrations placed within 3-days of a class start date are not eligible for transfer or refund.
- We CANNOT release Certificates of Completion until all fees have been paid IN FULL (this INCLUDES any reschedule fees due).
- When rescheduling, space and availability of the class is NOT guaranteed. If you cannot agree to our terms and conditions DO NOT register in advance. We offer discounts for early pre-paid students. We will accept registrations until 3:00 PM (MST) the DAY BEFORE the class start date provided there is space available.
- DOT Registrations: Registrations received the day before the class start date will incur an Priority Overnight Shipping Fee of $40.00 PER STUDENT
- If you reschedule to a NEW course date and then “NO-SHOW” (fail to show up or cancel within 24-Hours of the class start time) you will be charged the full course registration fee.
- Hands-On Students who fail to show up (or cancel within 24-Hours of the class start time) will be charged a $125.00 “no-show” fee.
- Students who fail to complete the online or dress-out portion of the 40-Hour Online HAZWOPER are not eligible for a refund on ANY portion of the registration fees.
Please Note: Compliance Solutions processes over 15,000 registrations per year. When canceling a course, you will be issued a Cancellation Number. Make sure to retain your Cancellation Number. This is the ONLY proof the cancellation was done on a timely basis and in accordance with our policy. If you cannot produce a Cancellation Number, you WILL be required to pay full tuition or the higher cancellation fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.
General Policies and Information:
Open enrollment training courses are held based on sufficient enrollment. Compliance Solutions will do its best to hold scheduled training courses however no guarantee of any kind is made regarding holding any training course. If we cancel a class, students will be given the option of a refund, transferring to the next available date or taking an internet course if available at no additional charge.
Compliance Solutions assumes no liability for cancellation of courses for any reason or no reason whatsoever. Ancillary costs related to registration, travel or attending a training course (including but not limited to: Airfare, all travel costs, hotel, per-diem, mileage, lost employee wages or salary or lost revenue arising out of a class being cancelled) are the responsibility of the student or the employer. If a class is cancelled, our liability is limited to the amount of the course registration ONLY. We suggest that, prior to making any travel reservations, you contact our Customer Service Department at 800-711-2706 Ext.1 to confirm a class has sufficient enrollment. If you decide to make travel arrangements, you do so understanding that the class may be cancelled and is not guaranteed. We are not responsible for cancellations due to weather, strikes, nature or Acts of God.
Compliance Solutions reserves the right to dismiss a student from class for disruptive or inappropriate behavior. NO REFUND OR CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED.
We understand that in many situations, students may need to be in contact with their offices. Cell phones MUST be muted during class and taking or making cell calls are strictly prohibited during class. Please be courteous to other students and your Instructor by taking/making calls during a break.
Open enrollment courses have maximum registration limits based on regulatory requirements. Members our Frequent Trainer Club receive priority seating and registration. If we reach “maximum enrollment and a student has to be “bumped” we will handle registrations as follows:
Registrations that are pre-paid or Members of our Frequent Trainer Club will be guaranteed a course seat. All students that are registered but have not made payment will be called (in the order their registration was received) and given an opportunity to provide payment via credit card or ACH . All registrations that are not paid in advance are subject to cancellation.