"Course is clear and concise and has improved section to match industry needs as they have changed (I have used Compliance Solutions for many years now)."
David P. Principal Hydrologist Regenesis
"One of the better on-line courses I've seen. I like the combination of being able to zoom in on something for more detail or chose a brief summary. I felt very in control of the learning tempo."
John H. Project Scientist Weston Solutions, Inc.
"I completed this course as a refresher course and I love the updated/ revised version! Thank you very much for including a LOT more details and keeping the course user friendly."
Taryn D. Safety Coordinator Pioneer Hi Bred International
In 1998, we launched the industry’s FIRST online 8-Hour HAZWOPER Refresher course. Almost 20 years (and 500,000+ students) later, we’re proud to provide the most comprehensive online training available. We suggest you do your homework, after all, they’re your employees we’re talking about. And since OSHA says YOU’RE responsible for company and the training you choose it BETTER be a good choice.
Before you make a decision remember: Just because someone SAYS their course is “OSHA compliant” (they may even say “OSHA agrees with us”) does not mean it is. OSHA NEVER recommends or approves a company. Don’t let them “smooth talk” you into believing them. There ARE courses (like the 40-Hour HAZWOPER) that REQUIRE an Instructor-Led, hands-on component….when they do, be assured we’ll have a cost-effective way for you to certify your employees…..or we won’t offer the course online! Compliance Solutions has over 100 online courses in English and Spanish. Click the Online Courses link to view our offerings.
New to online training? Not sure if this is the way to go? It’s OK, we understand, we were even there ourselves…..once. If you’re not quite sure or if you want to find out first hand what quality, web-based training is like and moreover, what it can do for your company, TAKE A FREE DEMO!
We’ll sign you up for a Demo that contains a portion of the actual training course (no “bait and switch here”) and let you make up your mind. Click on the Online Course Free Demo link above and register, you’ll be glad you did!
Courses are available in English and Spanish. If you decide to register for the full web-based training (no pressure we promise) upon completion, we will send a REAL printed Certification and Wallet Card with your name, the name of the course, the CFR and of course, the date you were certified. What are you waiting for?
PC Minimum System Requirements (Mac not supported):
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Computer Memory: 4GB or more
- Browser: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, or Microsoft Edge
- Plugins: Adobe Flash and Java
Configuring Internet Explorer (required for tracking student time/progress):
- Open Internet Options
- Select the ‘Privacy’ tab, change to ‘Accept all cookies’ and uncheck the Pop-up Blocker.
- Select the ‘Security’ tab and uncheck ‘Enable Protected Mode’. Note: Your internet security sofware will continue to protect your computer. Also, select the ‘Custom Level’ button, scroll down to ‘Use Pop-up Blocker’ and change to ‘disable’ then click OK to close the Security Settings dialog box.
- Click ‘Apply’ in the bottom right of Internet Options dialog box and follow the prompts.
- Select the ‘Tools’ menu. Find ‘Active X’ filtering and ensure a checkmark is not present
- Select Tools > Manage Addons and ensure you have the current Adobe Systems Incorporated Flash plugin installed and enabled. Also in Manage Addons, ensure you have the current Oracle America, Inc Java plugin installed and enabled.
Configuring Microsoft Edge:
- Select the 3 dotted menu icon in the upper right
- Choose ‘Settings’ and then ‘View Advanced Settings’
- Turn ‘Use Adobe Flash Player’ to On
- Turn ‘Block Pop-ups’ to Off
- Ensure Cookies is set to ‘Don’t block cookies’
- While in the training, turn off the ‘Help protect me from malicious sites and downloads with smart screen filter’ feature.
- Close the settings dialog box.
For further help with getting started, please contact us at 800-711-2706.